Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Page's New Shirt

Getting hungry for a sandwich?

Check out these new Page themed parody shirts. Once again after these went to press, I became aware of an earlier version of this one. Though I wasn't able to find any. The idea was brought to me by a PT user, and I added the text to complete the idea. Printed on Gildan 100% preshrunk 6.1 oz. cotton, the screen print is a 2 color front and a 1 color back. This time I have these available also on a Gildan ladies cut tee (also same specs as above) by popular demand. Although I didn't come up with the original concept, I like this current execution of the idea. Edit: This item has been discontinued, and there will be no more printed. Get 'em while you can!

As always, I include both shipping and delivery confirmation with the purchase price. I also try to throw in a free sticker when available.

Go to the Shirts and Stickers page for the paypal link.