Friday, August 28, 2015

Magna Auction for Mockingbird

I am extremely happy to announce that my Watkins Glen print has sold out. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who purchased one. It's always fantastic when your work is appreciated.

So, that being said, it's time to auction a print for the Mockingbird Foundation.

HERE'S HOW TO BID:
Bidding will take place on the Jiggs Lot Facebook page. Click here, then look for the most recent post and put your bid in the comments. Since Facebook will have the time stamps, it will be easier to determine a winner. If there is a bidding war, the last bid before the 10pm time stamp will be considered the winner.

The winning bidder will PayPal the amount to me, and I will donate the poster, tube and shipping to the winner and transfer the entire amount to Mockingbird. Bidding ends Sunday night at 10pm EST. Good luck!

Update 9/2
 Our high bidder was a no-show, so congrats to Scott Brower! Thanks for bidding guys!

No comments: